Author Topic: Impossible to install  (Read 6079 times)

Sarevok

Impossible to install
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:02:17 PM »
Hi all,

I've been trying to install this chat on my website but I is impossible because when I access myweb / install.php shows me an error and i'am unable to resolve it. I searched the web before but I have not found anything.

Maybe you can help me, I leave a picture of the error.

Regards

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Impossible to install
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 04:57:38 AM »
First of all, one topic for one question is enough. Since Spanish board is de-facto abandoned, I've removed your post out there.

Second of all, you'd better read this before posting.

How do you expect any help if you didn't provide any details?  ???

Where did you get your Mibew Messenger distribution? What version of Mibew are you talking about?

For now the only thing that I can advise you is to double check your configuration. But that is just a guess.

Sarevok

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »
First of all, one topic for one question is enough. Since Spanish board is de-facto abandoned, I've removed your post out there.

Second of all, you'd better read this before posting.

How do you expect any help if you didn't provide any details?  ???

Where did you get your Mibew Messenger distribution? What version of Mibew are you talking about?

For now the only thing that I can advise you is to double check your configuration. But that is just a guess.

Hi,

Sorry for double post. I don't know spanish supports its abandoned.

I get it from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mibew/files/core/2.0-alpha1/mibew-2.0-alpha1.zip/download

I'm trying installing on Debian webhost 64 bits (linux). Its 2.0 mibew. Do you need any more info?

Regards and thanks.

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 08:46:15 PM »
Hello Sarevok,

Judging from your number of posts, I'm assuming this is the first time you are attempting to use Mibew. If that is the case, then you should be using v1.6.12 as that is the stable version. Mibew 2.x is still in alpha and still has to go to a beta phase before it is production material.

If you already understand this then I assume you are a developer trying to get ahead of what Mibew 2.x is going to be. I wouldn't be able to help you since I'm not familiar with it, but you would need to do more digging and debugging to provide better information for the Mibew staff to help you out.

As I read your post again, you should definitely be using Mibew 1.6.12+

I've been trying to install this chat on my website but I is impossible...

Eyong