Author Topic: Spanish - Use different styles  (Read 5374 times)

ZoiloMora

Spanish - Use different styles
« on: July 22, 2015, 08:32:22 PM »
Version en Español:
Buenas, estoy empezando a utilizar la herramienta Mibew y la verdad es que me esta gustando. Un gran trabajo! :)

en concreto me he topado con un problema, quiero implementar una instalación de Mibew para dar servicio a diferentes webs, por ello necesito dar un estilo diferente a cada web.

en principio no crei tener ninguna problema ya que cuenta con una sección de estilos. Duplique las carpetas del estilo Default cambiándoles el nombre y empece a editar los css.

el problema viene cuando configuro cada botón de las web con su estilo. Al hacer click no me lo reconoce el estilo seleccionado y me muestra siempre el estilo que tengo por defecto.

URL del boton: /index.php/chat?locale=en&style=default_1

no se si estoy haciendo algo mal o he detectado un bug, ¿podrían ayudarme por favor? gracias! :)

English translated by Google:
Hi, I'm starting to use the tool Mibew and the truth is that I like it. Great job! :)

in particular I've run into a problem, I want to implement a system of Mibew to serve different websites, so I need to give a different style to each web.

I did not believe in principle have no problem because it has a section of styles. Duplicate Style Default folders renaming them and started to edit the CSS.

The problem comes when I set each button on the web with your style. Clicking I did not recognize the selected style and always shows me that I have the style default.

URL button: /index.php/chat?locale=en&style=default_1

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or I found a bug, can you help me please? Thank you! :)

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Spanish - Use different styles
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 10:49:38 AM »
To begin with, please use only English. We have not active Spanish-speaking moderators.

Back to business. If you want help you should provide detailed explanation of the problem.

What's your environment? What version of Mibew Messenger you're using?
What exactly are you doing? What do you expect to see? What do you actually see?

ZoiloMora

Re: Spanish - Use different styles
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 12:17:52 PM »
Environment
Debian GNU/Linux 7.8
Apache 2.2.22
PHP 5.4.41
MySQL 5.5.44

Mibew Messenger
Mibew 2.1.0 (2015-07-14)

What exactly are you doing?
I've duplicated the "default" folder stored in "/styles/chats" and given it another name to generate another style.
After that, I've generated a button code and selected the new style.

What do you expect to see?
When visitors click ont the generated button the window chat with the new style must be shown

What do you actually see?
When the button is clicked, the chat is open, but with the "default" style
iframe's CSS file's URLs are correct, but iframe's content uses "default" style