Author Topic: Network problems detected. Please refresh the page.  (Read 11482 times)

alfredosimoes

Network problems detected. Please refresh the page.
« on: August 03, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »
I have Mibew 2.10 installed and i am receiving frequently the message "Network problems detected. Please refresh the page."

I already reported the problem to my ISP and hosting supplier to ensure that the environment has the prerequisites indicated by mibew.org and they ensured that everything is ok.

I would like to have mibew working fine and i woud like to have any help / suggestions to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Alfredo Simões

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger

alfredosimoes

Re: Network problems detected. Please refresh the page.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »
Thanks for your answer.

I read the post several times but i did not understand which is the solution to overcome the problem.

I did understand that you mean there is internal server error.

How do i find it to transmit to my hosting supplier?

Sorry for the request but i need additional help.

Thanks

Alfredo Simões

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:34:41 AM »
First of all, you should ask your hosting provider about restrictions of connections count to server per client. Some hosting providers  use such restrictions to prevent DDoS attacks.

alfredosimoes

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »
Hosting provider has been contacted and he ensured that there are NO restrictions at all. Problem continues to happen.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 11:30:28 AM »
Then you have some problems with network connection.

You see, when Mibew cannot deliver ten or more info packages in a row to the server it shows "Network problems detected. Please refresh the page." pop up. So, your server has no restrictions (of course if your hosting provider does not lie to you) and process all incoming requests it receives. But the packages are still lost. So the only possible problem is your poor network connection.

alfredosimoes

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 10:33:28 AM »
Thanks for your reply.
I tested this situation at another location with a good fiber internet connection and it still happens.
Just in case the hosting provider is lying to me, there is any way to trace the problem to diagnose it?
Thanks and regards.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 12:30:58 PM »
Well, you can open developer's tool (F12 in Firefox) and check state of continuous requests to the server. Response code of such requests can give you more info about the problem.