Author Topic: Remove powered by links?  (Read 8834 times)

rid

Remove powered by links?
« on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:09 PM »
I'd like to remove the powered by links, happy to pay for it. Can someone advise (1) Is this allowed? (2) The cost? No reason other than I don't want a competitor who always seems to copy us having this same chat system!! Many thanks

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Re: Remove powered by links?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:30:10 PM »
Hello rid,

I recommend using the search functionality as most of your initial integration questions would have been answered at some point. Your answer is here
https://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,191514.msg197296.html#msg197296

When you have a moment, this post gives some places on where to go for help
https://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,191523.0.html

Eyong

rid

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 08:40:00 PM »
Hi, thanks for the reply, I did try the search function but nothing came up. Since posting I found the JS file that gives the link Have you thought about charging for this software? I'll be making a donation as it does exactly what I want  :D I would normally leave links back to people who make projects like this as all their hard work should go noticed, it's just on this occasion I don't want this competitor copying us like for like yet again!! Hope you understand  :-[

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 08:54:48 PM »
I'm also just a user of this awesome software like you. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for a live chat solution for one of my projects.

Your appreciation should go to the current developers of Mibew for their hard work, @faf and @Dmitriy Simushev. I started using Mibew when they were transitioning the project from version 1.6.x to version 2.x

Putting my developer's hat on I have since been invested in the project, creating the Wurrd app to respond to my customers on the go. Wurrd is now available for Android and iOS.

Eyong
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:23:37 PM by scalior »