Author Topic: Chat window: icons Refresh and Turn on/off sound buttons  (Read 5169 times)

ElSid

Chat window: icons Refresh and Turn on/off sound buttons
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:16:26 PM »
Hi,
I got a little issue with the tool tips on chat window. I´m trying to change the "Refresh" and "Turn off/on sound" terms to locale pt-br. The pt-br locale files from mibew not include this terms for translation, so I tryed the following:

1) Insert the terms at the translation table (I genereate the hash column using SHA1), restart on apache, cleaning cache, but the terms remains without translation at chat window.

2) Change the terms directly at refresh.handlebars, sound.handlebars and also at templates.js but not success either.

Would you help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

ElSid

Re: Chat window: icons Refresh and Turn on/off sound buttons
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:41:34 PM »
Hello,

problem solved. It´s not a client cache problem, just delete the cache subfolders (cache option filesystem) restart apache and it´s done.
Just with the translation strings added on translation table.

Regards.

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 08:02:31 PM »
problem solved. It´s not a client cache problem, just delete the cache subfolders (cache option filesystem) restart apache and it´s done.

1) Insert the terms at the translation table (I genereate the hash column using SHA1), restart on apache, cleaning cache, but the terms remains without translation at chat window.

How different is the solution different from what you had done in your first message? I thought you had already cleared the cache?

Eyong

ElSid

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 11:50:12 AM »
I solved cleaning the cache on server not client cache (first try)