Author Topic: [solved] "no operator is available at the moment"  (Read 15034 times)

AmiNimA

[solved] "no operator is available at the moment"
« on: June 27, 2009, 08:33:19 AM »
HI, I searched the forum and found a topic with this issue, but NO ANSWER, the topic was too old to get respond due to this message: Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Any way, when I want to chat with a moderator who is ONline (loged on to his admin area) , this message appears: Sorry, no operator is available at the moment. Please, try again later or ask your question in this form.

I cleaned the cash, and made a group and added the operator to it, but still no one could load the instant messaging window, it just says "send your message...." :-\

I'm using ubuntu 8.10, epiphany and firefox 3. and java is installed.

Thanks in advance
-------------------------------------------
actually I don't know how, after a night, I woke up and saw it's fixed!!! have no reason for that.
-------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:30:33 AM by AmiNimA »

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
Re: "no operator is available at the moment"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »
We haven't made that feature available yet.  Of course you could try coding it like you seemed to be doing... but we haven't developed it yet.

AmiNimA

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
 ??? excuse me, But I think webim is a web instant messaging system. not a simple "contact us" form. What do you mean you haven't made that feature available yet?!

I think the problem is that even a moderator is loged on, that message appears and the customer cannot have an instant messaging  with the available moderator.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »
OHhhh does the operator have access to all of the Departments (Groups)?

AmiNimA

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
YE...S when I made a new operator and a new group, I added the admin and the new moderator to that group. everything looks fine, but I don't know why it doesn't work!

lover_jak

Re: [solved] "no operator is available at the moment"
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »
I have the sam problem

there is no opreator on line

although there are some

kyle

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »
I have a similar problem. When an operator logs in, this does not show as logged in then maybe 10 miss later suddenly is logged in. Also for no reason this operator suddenly becomes logged out. Its all very erratic, like it almost seems to work but ....

kyle

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »
OK finally got this.

After login, an operator is only truly logged in (on-line on the web page and on-line in the administrators "operators" screen, if that operator is on the "List of awaiting visitors page". If the operator changes to another page, like for example "Profile" then after +/- 30 secs will appear Off-line on the web page. Must go back to "List of awaiting visitors page" to appear on-line again.