Author Topic: Visitors List always empty  (Read 8810 times)

madeen

Visitors List always empty
« on: January 16, 2012, 09:30:40 AM »
Hi, I have a problem with mibew.. I have installed mibew and at first it worked fine, the visitors list always updating normally..
Until now I realize it, that the visitors list is not updating anymore wherever there is a customer / client trying to chat with the operator.. It always show an empty list and a text : "The list of awaiting visitors is empty"

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I've tried to uninstall and then install the mibew again and again, but it still won't work :(

madeen

Re: Visitors List always empty
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 02:22:45 AM »
Hi, I thing I've get rid of my problem above.. :P
It seems that mibew has some database issue, if I'm not wrong, but please correct me if I'm saying something wrong ;)

Last time before I got this kind of error, I'm kind of messed up a bit with the database and removing all chat data that I used for testing.. And here lies the problem, when I truncated table chat revision, then the chat system (visitors list) won't work normally again. So be sure that you don't mess up with table chat revision..

The easiest way and quickest way to get rid of this problem is by re-installed your mibew plugin again, but of course all changes that you've made will be removed as well.

The second way, you just need to open up your database and search for table 'chat revision'. And then you should Add 1 data for this table, with ID : some_number
Well, it works well for me after I do the second way.. Cause, if it will be so much trouble if you just re-install your mibew again and you have to customize its code again :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:47:29 AM by madeen »

dmaizing

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 06:03:29 PM »
Thanks !!!
This also worked for me !!!

Kelevra

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 09:44:27 AM »
I just re-installed the chat new and it's working fine again like it was before this issue with "loading" and "reconnecting". And