Author Topic: This page contain secure and unsecure items [IE6]  (Read 7244 times)

edein

This page contain secure and unsecure items [IE6]
« on: November 14, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »
hi, there's always a pop-up saying "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items..." everytime I connect to an operator in IE6. It happens when the Chat window loads up. [forgot to mention that I'm trying to get SSL working properly]

I've manage to locate the source of the problem and it doesn't pop-up anymore, but I need some help understanding why it happen...

The source of the problem is in this file: "templates/chat.tpl"
On the line:
"<iframe id="chatwnd" width="100%" height="100%" src="${if:neediframesrc}${webimroot}/images/blank.html${endif:neediframesrc}......."

Everything works fine  when i remove the "if:neediframesrc" statement from the "src="...

can anybody explain why that "if:neediframesrc" statement is needed? Is it OK to remove it?
Or another solution that doesn't require removing "if" statement?

What mixture of language is this? looks like html/php , but the syntax is not correct for php.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:31:11 AM by edein »

Inspirer

• Mibew Project founder
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: This page contain secure and unsecure items [IE6]
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »
.tpl files contain html templates. Constructions in curly braces are processed on the server. ${if:neediframesrc} is needed to produce separate code for Safari (OS X) browser, which crashes on empty source (src="").

See /webim/libs/chat.php, line 270:

function needsFramesrc() {
   $useragent = strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
   return strstr($useragent,"safari/");
}

Try to enable non-empty source for IE6 too. Or disable src= parameter at all.