Author Topic: Multiple Domains/Sites on single Mibew install  (Read 9577 times)

hpoom

Multiple Domains/Sites on single Mibew install
« on: April 14, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »
I have been playing with Mibew for a little while now and trying to work out how we can roll a single Mibew install out over multiple sites.

The structure we have is lots of different brand sites running on different domains but they are all serviced by the same call centre who will be using Milbew to answer live chats from the site. I have tried using groups to allow me to have some users on only one brand and others on all brands, also like that I can change the canned message by group. What I can't change though is settings by group. The setting appear to be global. So thinks like:
Title in the chat window, Company Logo, Email, Enable "Pre-chat survey", etc
I want to be able to change all these on a per group basis.

On not being able to find a way to do this I looked at using multiple installs of Mibew. The issue with this is that the team now need to log into 3 Mibews to service 3 brands which is not OK. So I want only a single Mibew install but I want all settings, and also the Statistics and Chat History to be changeable on a per group basic.

Is this possible?

hpoom

Re: Multiple Domains/Sites on single Mibew install
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 06:33:12 AM »
Has nobody get any ideas on how I can do this?

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:09:15 PM »
We haven't added this type of feature at this time. I'm not sure when, but a couple people's asked about this type of thing.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 11:25:48 PM »
Somewhere around here there's a Hacking tip on how to get what you need. Don't remember where it was. Maybe do a search ;)