Author Topic: Incompatible with opencart?  (Read 5735 times)

zequinhaBSB

Incompatible with opencart?
« on: July 20, 2012, 12:52:22 AM »
Hello there/all,

If I have the script on the main page of my website which is an opencart, the opencart session variables just disappear (like I insert an item in the shopping cart but, it disappears seconds later).

If I remove the script entirely, the site works perfectly. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

=====> EDIT

Wow! It so happens that all my troubles have finally cleared: I have been developing CLASSIC ASP since 1997 and always had my own servers.
Recently I was forced to give up my own server and go to a shared hosting environment.
So happens that, basically, there is no affordable Windows Shared Hosting so, I was forced to learn PHP.
On my very first project I found the wonderful Mibew which I was quick to add to the site even before the very first php statement was "developed".

I have gone through hell trying to get PHP to work (using my ASP skills adptively). Now, after posting this here and reflecting about my ordeal, it seems that all my troubles were due to giving Mibew 100% credit. Yes, I do understand that it was my fault trying to embrace a whole new world with a single hug.

Ha ha ha .... yeah ... laugh out loud
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:35:19 PM by zequinhaBSB »